International shipping (priority)! Orders by 12°° (Mon-Fri) we ship on the same day.
Terms and conditions of the NetYou24.com online store
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- NetYou Robert Szymański with its seat: 95-040 Koluszki, ul Wojska Polskiego 11A, NIP 773122815, REGON 590590361, tel. 602314899, e-mail: Pocztowy@netyou.pl, entered in the Register of Economic Activity kept by the Mayor of Koluszki.
- The netyou24.com online store, hereinafter referred to as the "seller", conducts mail order sales.
- Customers have the option to purchase Goods via the Online Store, regardless of whether they have registered by filling out the Registration Form and creating a profile.
- The condition for the successful placement of the order is the provision of accurate address data by the Customer, and an indication of the telephone number or e-mail address at which it will be possible to contact the Seller.
- The condition for using the services of the Online Store is to read and accept these Regulations. By placing an order, the Customer accepts the content of the regulations.
- Issues not covered by the above regulations will be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Placing an order is possible around the clock, on all days of the week.
- If the Customer registers in the online store, the order is placed by logging in to the store's website, adding the goods to the basket and confirming the order.
- If the Customer fails to register, the condition for placing the order is adding the Goods to the basket, providing all the required data necessary to ship the Goods.
- All prices are gross.
- We issue a receipt or a VAT invoice for each order
- The customer has the right to choose the method of payment for the ordered goods:
- Transfer to the account - After making the purchases, we invite you to make a transfer directly to our account. MBank account number 94114020040000320258893998
- Payment with the PayU.pl system - We cooperate with the PayU.pl service in the field of online payments. If the customer has internet access to his bank account, it is the fastest and most convenient way to pay.
- Payment on delivery (cash on delivery or pickup in person)
- The type of shipping is chosen by the customer during the ordering process.
- Orders placed by We ship 12.00 on the same day, and on the next working day at the latest.
- In the event of failure to collect the goods sent "cash on delivery", the order will be canceled and you must make the purchase again, this time selecting the payment "in advance". We do not send to the same address again "cash on delivery"
§5 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (ABROAD, WORLDWIDE)
- List of countries we ship to
Attention! the list can be divided into tabs:
(list of countries A to E) | (list of countries F to K) | (list of countries L to R) | (list of countries from S to Z)
- We ship all international shipments as "PRIORITY"
- Orders placed by We ship 12.00 on the same day, and on the next working day at the latest.
- Foreign shipping is available only to customers who select a country other than Poland in the form when placing the order.
- Foreign shipping is only possible after payment
- The buyer (consumer) has the right to withdraw from the purchase made at the seller without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the customer.
- If the buyer (consumer) decides to do so, he should inform the seller about it - for example using the returns form provided below.
- The buyer (consumer) is obliged to send back the goods within 14 days from the moment of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, and the seller at the same time must return the money to him.
- The seller may withhold the refund until receipt of the item or confirmation of its return, whichever occurs first.
- The buyer (consumer) is responsible for reducing the value of the returned item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The buyer (consumer) can check the operability of the item in a way that he could do in a stationary store. However, if it exceeds this permitted scope of verification, it may be charged with the costs of impairment of the purchased goods.
- If the seller does not inform the buyer about the possibility of withdrawing from the contract, the right of withdrawal is valid for 12 months.
- When withdrawing from the contract, the Buyer (consumer) returns the goods at his own expense to the address NetYou 95-040 Koluszki, Wojska Polskiego 11A or free of charge if he has such an option on Allegro.
- Download the return form (withdrawal from the contract) download pdf | Download the return form (withdrawal from the contract) download the word
- The exchange is possible within 14 days 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the customer.
- In the event of exchange, the goods must be returned intact.
- The customer sends the exchanged goods at his own expense to the address NetYou 95-040 Koluszki, Wojska Polskiego 11A or free of charge, if available on Allegro.
- Download the exchange form download pdf | Download the exchange form download the word
§8 WARRANTY and COMPLAINTS
The goods are covered by a 12-month warranty. After accepting the complaint, we return the amount equal to the value of the goods on the day of purchase to the customer's account. Complaints are processed within 14 days of sending the goods. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the address mentioned in point 5 or in electronic form, using the contact form on our website here: contact. The customer sends the advertised goods at his own expense to NetYou 95-040 Koluszki, Wojska Polskiego 11A.
- We process personal data in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" or "GDPR Regulation". The text of the Regulation is available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679
- Before making purchases, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data provided in the registration form by NetYou.
- Using the netyou24.com Website, including concluding contracts, is voluntary, subject to the exceptions described in points 4 and 5.
- Providing personal data necessary for registration in the netyou24.com online store is a condition for this registration.
- Providing personal data necessary to conclude and perform the contract for the provision of Electronic Services with netyou24.com is a condition for its conclusion.
- Providing personal data is a statutory requirement resulting from generally applicable legal provisions imposing an obligation on netyou24.com to process personal data (e.g. data processing for the purpose of keeping tax or accounting books) and failure to provide them will make it impossible to perform these obligations.
- Customer data provided during registration and before making a purchase will be processed only for the purpose of order fulfillment.
- Customer data provided in the contact form will be processed only for the purpose of providing a response.
- The administrator of the personal data provided by the Customer is NetYou with its registered office in Koluszki, ul. Wojska Polskiego 11A, 95-040 Koluszki.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them, including the right to delete their own account from the system.
- netyou24.com exercises special care to protect the interests of persons to whom the personal data processed by it relates, and in particular is responsible and ensures that the data collected by it are: processed lawfully collected only for the purposes of: - order fulfillment in the netyou24.com online store - issuing an invoice, bill and financial reporting - correspondence in response to a message sent via the contact form from netyou24.com not subjected to further processing inconsistent with the above-mentioned purposes factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes of their processing processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- For the proper functioning of the netyou24.com Online Store, including the proper provision of Electronic Services, it is necessary to use the services of external entities (such as a software or hosting provider). netyou24.com uses only the services of entities that provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR Regulation and protects the rights of data subjects.
- The transfer of data by netyou24.com takes place only when it is necessary to achieve a given purpose of personal data processing and only to the extent necessary to achieve it.
- Personal data of customers of the netyou24.com Online Store may also be transferred to public entities or bodies in connection with combating violations of the law.
- The netyou24.com online store may use profiling for direct marketing purposes, but the decisions made on its basis do not concern the conclusion or refusal to conclude a contract, or the possibility of using the services on the website. The effect of using profiling on the Website may be, for example, granting a given person a discount, sending him a rebate code, reminding about unfinished purchases, sending a Product proposal that may correspond to the interests or preferences of a given person (recently viewed products) or offering better conditions compared to to the standard offer of the Website.
- The data subject has the right to request netyou24.com to access, rectify, limit or delete ("the right to be forgotten") his personal data or limit processing, and has the right to object to the processing.
- The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the manner and in the manner specified in the provisions of the GDPR Regulation and Polish law, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act. The supervisory body in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The data subject has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his particular situation to the processing of his personal data.
- In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, you can contact the Website Administrator by sending a message in writing or by e-mail to the address email@example.com or using the contact form available on the Website.
§10 COOKIES POLICY
- What are cookies"?
Cookies are IT data most often appearing as text files. Cookies are stored in the end users' devices and support the use of websites. They allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies do not in any way destroy the operating system installed on the computer or affect its operation.
- What are "cookies" used for?
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to the individual preferences of the user and to optimize the use of websites. Cookies are also used to create website visit statistics (eg Google Analytics), which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
- What cookies do we use?
The netyou24.com online store uses the services of Google Analytics, Universal Analytics provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) and the services of Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) These services help the Administrator analyze traffic on the Website. The collected data is processed to generate statistics in a way that makes it impossible to identify a person, i.e. they do not contain identifying features (personal data) of visitors to the Website.
- Do cookies contain personal data?
The data includes information about the devices and browsers from which they visit the website, IP and domain, geographic data and demographic data (age, gender) and interests. Personal data collected using "cookies" may be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.
- Deleting "cookies"
The software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the placement of "cookies" on the end device. These settings can be changed by the user in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's device. Detailed information on this possibility and methods of handling "cookies" are available in the software (web browser) settings. Limiting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
- Blocking "cookies".
It is possible to block Google Analytics from sharing information about your activity on the website. For this purpose, you can install a browser add-on provided by Google Inc. available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
We enjoy your shopping