Adjustable notched trowel for quick application of glue on the floor
A device for the tiler and not only for an even condition and clean application on the adhesive for ceramic tiles, stoneware, stone, parquet, etc.
- Glued surface covered with glue of the same thickness (a device for applying glue on tiles is also available in a separate offer).
- Much faster application of glue on the floor than the traditional method!
- 100 m² (and more) in one day - now it's possible!
- Adjusting the width of the applied layer of glue.
- Tile leveling reduced to a minimum.
- Easy to use (no additional tools required).
- No lap work.
- Adapted to be pulled on a string (string not included).
- Durable, strong and rigid structure.
- Safe for transport (all edges except the teeth are rounded).
- Easy to wash.
Optimal (example) capacity - with 3 persons:
- the first person prepares the glue (mixes the glue and puts it on the floor with patches, then spreads the glue thanks to NetYou IV
- a second person glues the tiles with NetYou II
- the third person glues (stacks) the tiles evenly smeared with glue on the evenly glue floor and places any tile leveling system
Principles of working with the device
- Before starting work
- loosen the nuts
- set the width of the applied layer, taking into account the overlap of the teeth of the comb (match the left side with the right side)
- tighten the nuts
- When working with a string, if necessary, it is enough to slightly weight the device (e.g. with ceramic tiles).
- During longer breaks between applying the glue, place the device in water, e.g. in a bucket, and after taking it out, it is enough to rinse it slightly.
- Max width
- 60 cm [~24" (in)]
- Acid-resistant stainless steel sheet
- Sheet thickness
- 1 mm
- Place of production
- Notch size of the comb:
- Adhesive layer widths:
- 8x8 mm
- min 32,8 cm - max 60 cm
- 10x10 mm
- min 32 cm - max 60 cm
- 12x12 mm
- min 33,6 cm - max 60 cm
- 14x10 mm
- min 36.9 cm - max 60 cm
- 20x15 mm
- min 37,6 cm - max 60 cm
Customers who bought this product also bought: