Tool for even and quick application of glue on ceramic tiles
Tool for even and fast application of adhesive on ceramic tiles
tiles | stone | parquet | polystyrene (Styrodur XPS) etc.
Much faster glue application on the tile than the traditional method! 100 m² (and more) in one day - now possible!
- Complete set for the tiler ready to work.
- Entire surface thoroughly covered with adhesive of uniform thickness. (Appliances for applying adhesive to the floor in a separate offer).
- Tile levelling reduced to a minimum.
- Infinitely adjustable amount of glue (comb height, thickness of layer applied).
- Easy to use (assembly requires only a screwdriver).
- Adjustable toothed trowel for glue easy to clean.
- Safe to transport (all edges except teeth rounded).
- Durable, strong and rigid construction.
Before starting work
- Place the unit on a flat surface that will not scratch the tile and can be tightened (OSB, plasterboard, wooden top, etc.)
- Adjust the width of the unit (max 60 cm) by inserting the tile between the sides of the unit after adding 1 mm of clearance (you can use the two 1 mm gauges included in the kit)
- Tighten the sides of the unit to the floor (fixing screws not included).
- Once the sides have been tightened and the slot gauges removed, the plate should move freely back and forth.
- Adjust the height of the comb above the tile so that it does not come into contact with the tile when working (slot gauges can be used).
- If the layer of glue to be applied to the tile is to be applied with the 8x8 mm comb, the smooth lubrication pad can be lifted fully up or removed.
- If the layer of applied glue on the tile is to be applied smoothly, then the comb overlay should be lowered completely to cover the teeth.
- Acid-resistant stainless steel sheet
- Sheet thickness
- 1 mm
- Place of production
- 2,9 kg
- The width of the applied adhesive layer (NetYou II 600)
- min 0, max 60 cm
- The width of the applied adhesive layer (NetYou II 800)
- min 0, max 80 cm
- The minimum dimensions of the teeth of the comb (continuously adjustable)
- min 0x0 mm (smooth lubrication of the plate)
- The maximum dimensions of the teeth of the comb (continuously adjustable)
- max 8x8 mm
- Thickness of the applied adhesive (tooth height above the plate):
- min 0 max approx 30 mm (depending on the thickness of the tile)