- Out of stock
Device for fast and equal application of glue on polystyrene foam
A device for quickly and evenly applying glue to Styrofoam
- Complete set ready to work.
- Applying glue to Styrofoam is much faster than using the traditional method!
- The entire polystyrene board (or XPS) is covered thoroughly and evenly with glue (a separate offer also includes devices for applying glue to the floor and tile).
- Smooth adjustment of the amount of glue (comb height, thickness of the applied layer): from comb 20x15 mm to 0x0 (smooth).
- Easy to use (assembly requires only a screwdriver).
- Easy to wash .
- Safe in transport (all edges except teeth rounded).
- Durable, strong and stiff structure .
Before starting work
- Place the device on a flat surface that can be tightened (OSB, plasterboard, wooden countertop, etc.)
- The device can also be attached to a specially designed table, which is available in a separate offer ( NetYou Table ).
- Set the width of the device (max 60 cm) by placing the Styrofoam between the sides of the device after adding 1 mm of space so that it moves freely (front, back)
- Screw the device to the ground (mounting screws are not included).
- Set the height of the comb above the Styrofoam so that it does not come into contact with it during operation ( two 1 mm thick feeler gauges for easy setting of the standard height of the comb above the Styrofoam (1 mm) included in the set .
- If the layer of glue to be applied to Styrofoam is to be applied with a 20x15 mm comb, the smooth spreading pad can be lifted completely up or dismantled.
- If the layer of glue applied to the Styrofoam is to be smooth, the comb cover should be lowered completely, covering the teeth.
Video: NetYou VI
- Product number
- NetYou VI
- 3.49 kg
- Max width
- 60 cm (~24" in)
- Acid-resistant stainless steel sheet
- Sheet thickness
- 1 mm
- Place of production
- Width of the applied adhesive layer (min-max)
- min 0 cm - max 60 cm
- Maximum thickness of the polystyrene board
- max 20 cm
- Dimensions of comb teeth (smooth adjustment)
- min: 0x0 - max: 20x15 mm (semi-round)
Price: $422 NetYou Table 600
No customer reviews for the moment.